For Smooth Style Choose Glide Sliding Wardrobe Doors
Struggling with whether to choose sliders or standard fitted wardrobes? Here’s some handy information about Glide sliding wardrobes to help you decide:
- They look amazing!
- The doors fit snugly into a frame, ensuring perfect stability on the runner for years to come.
- There are hundreds of colour and finish choices to choose from: gloss, matt, wood-look, mirror, glass.
- Each individual door is comprised of either one panel or up to five separate panels, which gives flexibility of design and
- As the finishes are in a combination chosen by you, the overall effect will be personal and unique.
- The frames are available in three colours: aluminium, champagne or black, which will suit your room, whichever look you are going for.
- The internal structure can be anything you want it to be – shelving, hanging, drawers, open drawers, shoe-racks, tie racks, trouser racks, lighting, even a pull-out mirror. The design combinations are endless.
- Glide sliding wardrobe doors are made to measure up to 2400mm high and 1220mm wide.
- Because the sliding wardrobe doors don’t swing out into the room, they are a much more economical use of space, perfect for a smaller room.
- The finish used for the wardrobe door can be extended to bedside cabinets, headboard, mirror frame, bridging units, dressing table etc. to make the room complete.
The world (or door) is your oyster!
(By the way, did I tell you that they look amazing?)
You can check out a real life Glide sliding wardrobe door dream here.