FIVE ESSENTIALS WHEN PLANNING YOUR KITCHEN
- Pull out larder – this sturdy wire frame glides smoothly from the cabinet when you open the door. Not only will it impress your friends and family, but it’s fantastic for viewing everything in the cupboard, especially those located at the back, which you might, otherwise, forget about.
- LeMans pull out – a two-tiered shelving system that slides entirely from that difficult-to-access corner unit. It takes up to 25kg in weight, so is excellent for storing heavy items that you want to get to easily. This is great, as it means there’s no more bending for long stretches as you rummage around in the deepest of dark recesses, and your little-used kitchen gadgets will come to life once more!
- Induction hob – these sleek ceramic hobs only use energy when a pan is placed on the magnetic zone. This means they are efficient to run, and are much safer as the cooking plate doesn’t become overly hot. Also, if there are spillages during cooking, food doesn’t burn onto the hob surface, which makes it simple to clean, giving you more time to do the things you enjoy!
- Neff Slide and Hide Oven – an example of flawless design, with the door slipping effortlessly into the base as it opens. Perfect for small kitchens, and those who prefer to get closer to the oven; the CircoTherm fan ensures you won’t get that hot blast of air either as you open the door.
- Neff pyrolytic oven – these are available in standard and Slide and Hide styles and help to make a busy life much easier. Simply take out the shelving, turn the oven to clean, and the door will lock. Any deposits are burned and turned to ash, so it makes cleaning a quicker and less intensive process. I don’t know about you, but anything that makes life easier is fine by me!
Until the end of January, we’ve 25% off all kitchens and bedrooms. Take advantage of our Sale and make sure you get all the items you love at a price you love!