Whatever the size, style and design of your Fineline kitchen, there’s lots of Christmassy goodness you can rustle-up for a festive season feast throughout the holiday season and into the New Year.
We thought it would be a great idea to inspire your inner-chef with five delicious recipes from our friends at kitchen appliance specialist NEFF.
- First on our list is a true favourite, the Yorkshire pudding burrito. Personally, we this is an incredible Boxing Day idea to use up any left-over Christmas dinner. Of course, unless you’re planning on having a giant Yorkshire pudding on Christmas Day, you’ll need to make some more batter. But for five minutes of batter-making, we think it’s well and truly worth it. Meats, veggies, nut roast? Throw it all in with gravy, apple sauce or whatever floats your boat and you’ll have a seriously satisfying and tasty Boxing Day lunch.
- Having chicken for dinner? Then check-out this roast dinner ramen for a great alternative to the Boxing Day bubble-and-squeak. Using your left-over chicken meat, veggies and a whole range of delicious spices and flavourings, this ramen is satisfying, warming and doesn’t feel as heavy as eating another Christmas dinner!
- To keep your guests entertained, why not serve them a delicious Christmas kumquat cocktail. Kumquats are delicious citrus fruits but if you can’t get your hands on any, tangerine segments are a suitable alternative. These cocktails are the perfect after-dinner or pre-dinner treat to whet your guests’ appetites and get them in the festive spirit.
- Christmas is an indulgent time of year. So nothing screams ‘luxury’ more than serving some Champagne gravy. Whether you love it or hate it, spoon it on or let your dinner swim in it, gravy is a staple of the Christmas dinner feast. We think this Champagne gravy is the perfect accompaniment to your delicious roast dinner and will leave your guests hungry for more.
- If your guests really are hungry for more, you can satisfy their appetites with a delicious crispy advent wreath. This aromatic desert is the perfect treat and an all-round crowd-pleaser. Complete with festive spices, currant jam and icing sugar, this pudding is sure to satisfy your guests and round off your feast in a spectacular fashion.
Okay, so this didn’t quite make the cut, but we think it’s super worthy of a mention. This sprout and chestnut three-cheese gratin, won’t be a hit for everyone but for those who love sprouts, this is a fantastic treat!